So, it's been a while since I had a chance to sit down and write anything. Thankfully school has started, the work move is over, kids are settled down a bit and fall is coming. You can tell since it's only 92 outside and not 102. *snark*
There was a beautiful example of why I like it here in a random moment today. Sitting outside on the porch as I was yabbering at mom about the week so far and some of the things happening when I happened to look up. Rain had just started and was being blown sideways by high wind while the sun was setting, a break in the clouds let it shine and for a few long moments, it made the rain look like shooting daytime stars in abundance. I stared for a moment and chuckled with mom, "OooOooOoo double rainbow! Ohhh wow!" and then it went away.
Just wonderful!
I found out this morning the kitten has a hiss, it's the most pathetic smallest hiss in the world but he *had* to hiss today at the vet's cats that decided a fur swarm was called for on my lap as I was comforting the blood sucking baby cat after a blood draw. It was so cute, sickenly cute, adorably cute and yet, all the other cats just looked at him bored and stayed right where they were. Intimidation factor = Zero.
Wrapping up and getting dinner done.... I like fall and the slower pace.
No comments:
Post a Comment