Thursday, September 23, 2010

Roll that d20 for charisma!

That's it! I finally figured out why I never could get into D&D too much, they never had a deisgnation that fit *me*.

Chaotically cute sometimes evil mostly good but always warped is now my own special char designation. Think it will fly?

Thing is I am a solitary gamer so D&D never did fly my boat, I like RPG video games where I can play them at my own pace and can hit pause when the kids interupt. It just works better for me.

But I so want that title now, complete with attacks like "Uber cute puppy dog eyes" and "Adorable sayings that set you off guard and make you not notice the knife stabby thing" now that would just rock.

Ah what to do...

Maybe I need my own game so I can write all the rules and attacks, heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment