Saturday, April 13, 2013
It's that time again...
I have been feeling the bug to write. So, old blog I don't really want to delete the posts from, you are going to be taking on a new form I hope. I am going to try this here 'riting thing again. So posts may or may not be non fiction life stuff, they may or may not be flights of fancy, I will try to remember to mark them so people can tell the difference. It might help. Just a little.
So much has been filling my life with just stuff, stuff to do, stuff to clean, stuff to run around and get done, all this *STUFF*. That's life, I much prefer the stuff I have now for the most part. It's positive stuff, busy stuff, work stuff, kid stuff. I am trying to get a good balance of the stuff too. Writing is definitely one of the things I can do for me... that really is for me. Whether is a book review or rambling along thoughts, it is a time I can take for myself to enjoy the soft sounds of keys being hit, creating something.
I really have been putting thought into painting or other creative work, then it hit me. I crochet for a reason.... I cannot draw worth a damn. But anything I could put on paper with paint and scrape, dab, fix and redo, I can do with words as well. Closing my eyes I can see the pictures I want to create perfectly. However, in reality, my stick figures usually wish for plastic surgery or an eraser to commit suicide.
I will remind myself to not go on about kids and stresses to much, to let those things go and to simply...be...to let myself write. Some things may be funny, some may be dark, some days I may need to sit and just type out fuck, fuck, fuck a hundred times before I can move forward. I want to try for at least once a week, one post a week to get the juices flowing again. We will see. All that stuff I mentioned before? Yeah, there is a *lot* of it, comes with the territory of a 15 year old hell bent on independence and a 5 year old who loves to be moving and going.
Somewhere under all that though, is me. I still feel like so many people all crammed into this head at times. I don't even know how half of them get along without wrestling matches or fist fights but hey, my head, no hitting is the rule. I have kept so many of the different puzzle pieces of me all sorted out into little boxes, the time has come to complete the puzzles. Of course, I may have to start with the edges and delve into the middle stuff later on. But if I can just get a border into place without loosing pieces I will call that a good start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment