Ok, strike that, I was born so therefore consent to having a body must have been given by fetus me. Fetus me was a twit.
So maybe some form of consent into *having* a body was given at some point, but right now, I wish it was working a lot better. Disc bulge which is hitting the sciatic, months of PT, pain management coming up and then yesterday. All the old familiar signs started up and even though it's been *years* since the last flare up I knew exactly what it was. Diverticulitis, again, just for fun since I am feeling so great.
In a way it makes sense, personal stress going on, physical pain that has no seeming end and a batch of docs who are determined to make sure narcotic medications are given out in time with appts, yet cannot seem to understand by their own system appts do NOT happen quickly and if it's 5-25 days in between I should just deal with the pain. It was enough I guess that my body had to scream red somehow.
Yes, right now I am frustrated and irritated and hurting day in and day out. So everything has fallen in disarray around me which does not help anything. I can't keep the house up. I keep getting hit with things I do not want to deal with right now. So I am now having housekeepers come in for the heavy and big stuff so I can at least feel like this is home not "huge mess I live in". It's still frustrating.
Then to be hot out of the blue with the bout of diverticulitis. Just ew. No one ever wakes up and goes... you know what? A clear liquid and soft diet for the next week sounds GREAT! (If you do, well, more power to you, I think but yeah do that over there away from me heh) Massive amounts of anti-drugs in my system, mmm mmm give me some! They have me on antibiotics, anti-fungal, anti nausea, a trifecta of tummy goodness that I do know will make all this go away pain wise within a day or two at most, but still not fun.
I especially love the antibiotic instructions that read "Stay out of the sun on this stuff"... in the middle of a Texas summer. I swear that's like trying to say "Please don't touch the floor when you walk, kthxbai".
So, dear body, I want you know, I never consented to this. You need to heal, now. I will do everything I can and have been to help you. I am eating healthy and losing the weight, this will go slower than either of us want it to. Once I get some of the pain issues under control, I will exercise you and maybe even take you for walkies. But, seriously, get on this. Now. Please?
(For anyone who might read this, yes, this is my bug huge whine/rant on things right now. It's been 2+ months dealing with stuff, I told myself I was allowed:) )
No comments:
Post a Comment